The list mostly consists of software engineering, computer science and business titles. Occasionally, I delve into historical, fiction literature.
Green-marked titles are the ones I am currently reading. Highly recommended titles are in italic.
- The E-Myth Revisited. Michael E. Gerber.
- Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers. Gabriel Weinberg.
- Zero to One. Peter Thiel.
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. Haruki Murakami.
- The Innovator's Dilemma. Clayton M. Christensen.
- Hackers and Painters. Paul Graham.